The Efenians' Bookclub is a members-only club dedicated to promoting outstanding writing. Our members are Professional Published Authors who review and critique published books.
1. If you are a "Published Author" who loves to read and review other authors' work, then you should join our club
* Members need to have published at least one book and be in good standing on their Author's community. (i.e. Professional Author's only).
2. Once accepted as a member, you can submit your book for review. Reviews are done by professional authors who will critique your work and give valuable inside from an Author's perspective.
3. Start reading... Once you are a member, you will have access to read for free all of our author's books. Happy reading!
Get 90 FREE Reviews, Now!
WE NEVER CHARGE FOR REVIEWS!
Efenians' Book Club
JOIN our Efenian's BOOK CLUB
OUR BOOK REVIEW PRINCIPLES
COMPONENTS OF REVIEWS
1. ANALYSIS: A book review is an analysis of a book that includes its subject, strengths and weaknesses, and context.
2. A SUMMARY: The review should include a short summary of the book's main ideas. Assume that your audience has not read it and address the book's main topics and ideas and explain why they matter.
3.BOOK AND AUTHOR BACKGROUND: The review should include a background of the book, research of the topic (even for fiction), and the author's background as well. Review the book's arguments, historical context, use of evidence to support topics.
4.BOOK EVALUATION: This is not the reviewers' opinion, but it is the assessment of the book's strengths and weaknesses and how well it met its objectives.
5.YOUR OPINION: Book reviews can include your opinion, but make sure you mention it as such. Explain your reasons as well as your reactions and avoid oversimplifying them.
"The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the finest minds of past centuries." —Rene Descartes